Monday, April 18, 2022

Thoughts

I created the background to the future game I am planning. 

It's going to be a story about a serial killer who creates snuff for his viewers but also feels like he's doing an act of god, cleaning up the filth. It was inspired by a scary ASMR and while listening to it I thought, o.o what if this was a game?! 

The character is yet to be developed but he will probably be a lot like Walter but much older, he'll most likely wear a butchers apron and a mask. This game won't feature any sexual activity, it'll more or less be like Strade in BTD. I haven't figured out what the gameplay is going to be like outside of the general concept, but I'll most likely incorporate a bunch of stuff from Love Lock into it like health bars and timers.



No comments:

Post a Comment