Monday, April 18, 2022

Writing Sample

So I'm working on my character Umbra.. for the small collab game I'm making with two others here on discord.

I'm writing a piece of dialog that I find rather amusing and wanted to share.


     thought "If earthly pleasures is what she's looking for, I could..."

    "I think to myself quickly, considering my words wisely."

    me "There's other...{w} better.{w} pleasures in this world."

    "I get a bit flustered with what I'm suggesting."

    "But if it will spare me then I will fuck this angel."

    umbra "Other pleasures?"

    "She looks at me with curiosity."

    umbra "What pleasures?"

    me "Have you ever heard of...{w} sex?"

    "I get noticeably uncomfortable at the mention of it."

    umbra "Sex?"

    me "Yes... it's when... uh..."

    "I find it hard to bring the words up but I can tell she's growing impatient."

    me "Two people... uh... {w} fuck..."

    umbra "What is fuck?"

    "I can barely look at her anymore..."

    thought "Oh my god, she knows about torture but not sex?"

    "I can barely stand the embarrassment."

    me "It's pleasurable... That's the only way I can really explain it."

    umbra "More pleasurable than-"

    "I cut her off before she goes back to the topic."

    me "Way more pleasurable."

    umbra "Then lets do it. Lets do this fuck."

    "My face turns bright red realizing that she expects me to engage in sex with her."

    me "Well see... you usually do it with someone you love... and... well I just met you..."

    "She grabs a hold of my arm pulling me closer."

    umbra "Show me how to fuck."



No comments:

Post a Comment