Monday, May 16, 2022

Writing Sample: Mark

Writing Sample: Mark

"Mark brings one of his hands to my face and covers my mouth." Mark: "Shh..." "He presses his hand tightly, barely any sound is able to escape my lips." "He keeps his hand covering my face as he penetrates deep inside of me." Player: "mmmhmmm!" "I move my face around trying to shake his hand off but it won't budge." Player: "Mmmeh!" Mark: "Go on scream." "He starts to fuck me faster, pushing as hard as he can." "His balls continue to hit me against my rear." Mark: "Come on scream darling." Player: "MHMM!" "He lets go of my mouth, I receive it by taking a huge inhale." "I pant trying to catch my breath but it's short lived." "He grabs my throat and squeezes it tightly." "He holds eye contact with me while he constricts my throat." Player: "Mahhmmmammm" "He smiles watching me struggle to articulate." Mark: "What was that?" Mark: "I can't hear you." "He smashes himself into me violently." Player: "Mmmahmmm!" "I feel the little air left in me fight to escape." "He chuckles still holding my throat firmly." "I start to heave for air, unable to breathe anything in." Player Thoughts: "I'm going to die." "I wiggle and try to throw him off but I can't." Player Thoughts: "IM GOING TO DIE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment