Thursday, July 28, 2022

New game

So I started a new game, it does not have a title yet so it shall be referred to as PhoneGuy. It'll be playable in the Fellow Bunnies Tier when I get more of the art done on it. 

Here's a writing snippet from the game. m = The player, k = Person on the phone    


k "Hi, I'm looking for Chris."
m "Alright... what number are you trying to call?"
k "416-555-0176"
m "Ok, well that's the right number..."
"The man on the other side of the phone sighs."
k "I guess [she/he/they] gave me a fake number..."
m "Ah, been there, done that."
k "I'm sorry to have bothered you."
m "It's ok."
"He hangs up again."
"I sigh to myself feeling a little bad for being irritated."
"Before I can even put my phone down this time the same number calls back."
m "Hello?"
k "Hi there, yea it's me again."
k "I just had to ask."
k "Why would someone who was hitting it off with someone give them a fake number afterwards?"
m "Lot's of reasons."
m "Maybe they didn't know how to let you down?"
m "Didn't want to hurt your feelings."
m "Maybe they were afraid."
k "Are you afraid?"


No comments:

Post a Comment