Thursday, July 28, 2022

Statistics

Not much of an update, it's mostly just been writing lately. So I wanted to share the graphs with you so you can see the progress.

In Achievable endings Marks route has shot up to 12, I don't remember what I said my goal are was, probably 17-20, I'm certain he'll have enough content to meet my expectations.

In the second graph this is the code line count. 5000 lines of code is roughly 22,000 - 24,000 words. 

22,000 words is 44 pages single-spaced or 88 pages double-spaced. Typical documents that are 22,000 words include include novels, novellas, and other published books.

Mark's route is very close to meeting my expectations and will achieve it as it's not finished yet. While it's close to my expectations there's still a lot of loose ends in his route to write, so I don't see if being done this month sadly.




No comments:

Post a Comment