Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Angel Writing sample

A writing clip from Angel:

    angel "finally you're fucking awake."

    angel "I was about to think I'd have to slit your throat and move on to the next one."

    angel "But I guess you do get to be a lucky maggot afterall, don't you."

    angel "Welcome to the one an only true experience you'll ever fucking get"

    angel "Life at its root. Meaningless, and pathetic."

    angel "I'm going to show you the real me."

    angel "The one who doesn't give a fuck."

    angel "Unfair, isn't it?"

    angel "but hey that's just what life is isn't."

    angel "unfair."

    angel "much like the shit I'm about to put you through."

    angel "so, why don't we start with begging."

    angel "get it all out of your system and realize no matter what you fucking do you can't control me."

    angel "go on?"

    angel "This is you're one and only chance."

No comments:

Post a Comment