Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Mascot

Messing around with branding again. I'm very happy with the new Patreon banner but I feel like the little circle for an icon is lack luster. I think it needs to be B.B branded not just Love Lock. So I've been fiddling around with some ideas whiiiiiiich brings me back to the bunnies. 

Which is troublesome... I'm worried that my name "BondageBunny" will have my work confused with furry work or that having a bunny as a mascot/icon would make it seem like I create furry work which may leave people who are looking for furry work disappointed and those looking for stalker/bdsm work not notice. My work on itch is already classified as furry as the "games related to Love Lock" is all furry content which is unfortunate as that blocks people from finding me through related games like btd which is my only concern when it comes to the bunny aspect of my name. :thinking: I would love you hear your guys's thoughts on this as you are my audience.



No comments:

Post a Comment