Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Trust me Background development

I am so excited! I've been thinking it over for a long time now how I would handle the backgrounds in this one particular game that I'm creating currently known as Trust me or Shishigami. The issue with the backgrounds for this game was cause while it is a visual novel it's also a point and click explorative one. So a lot of backgrounds would be created as a result and I've already got my hands well full with Love Lock. I also wanted to do animated sequences from location to location. I tried installing blender to create a 3D environment and I know that would be better suited for it but my computer is incapable of running it SO after lots of thought I thought about giving the 3D camera in After Effects a try and I am loving the results. I've worked with the 3D camera professionally in a studio once before and I quite liked the work. I think my computer should be able to handle shishigami with ease in comparison as previously I was rendering a forest and it was really intense and causing serious lag on my computer. Anyway I am excited to see if this works out! I have high hopes!



No comments:

Post a Comment