Monday, March 6, 2023

Ramble

 Haven't written an update in a while so figured I should let you all know what's up.

The hidden chapter is like… 1/3 done, kind of halted as I don't know where to take it at the moment.

I'm starting brain storming on Damien and Rebecca. I need to find uh… sounds lame but like their… voice? :thinking: I kind of method write? So finding an emotion or thought that's in their head driving their actions is necessary or my writing will be really flat. It's not motivation, as that's like their goal, which is different. Similar but different.

Every character has one.

Olive: I forget sorry >~<

Mark: "Let me make it right!" "It's not over!" (desperation and ignorance)

Daneila: "You're pathetic" (just general hatred and sadism)

Walter: "What's the matter porkchop!" (taunting and amusement were the feelings)

Hidden character: "You.. You don't GET IT!!!! why don't you understand. I'm DOING THIS for YOU!!!! I don't want to keep you locked up!!! I JUST.. I JUST!!!! DAMN IT!!!!! WHY CANT YOU APPREICATE THE THINGS I DO FOR YOU?!" (Desperation, grief)

Sebastian: "You're mine!" (possessive/obsession)

David: "bye bye bunny" (mocking, empty, sad)


So I till need to figure out Damien and Rebecca's voice before I can write them.

No comments:

Post a Comment