Sunday, August 13, 2023

Damien writing sample

 Damien's chapter is finally completely written after I finish this one last sex scene! 

Here's a snippet from the last bit of work I have left on him (you know... before art SFX, Sprites etc). It's the hypnosis play scene


Damien "trigger... Suck my cock."
"My eyes grow wide as he pulls his erect cock out and my body moves on it's own towards it."
"My lips wrap around his dick as if they were magnetically drawn together."
"Immediately I start to suck it."
"he moans heavenly."
Damien "Good girl/boy/pet!"
"I want to pull myself away from him but the urge to keep his dick in my mouth is too compelling."
"He pets my hair lovingly as I continue to wrap my lips around him and suck as if it's a pacifier."
Damien "You're so obedient now."
Damien "It suits you."
Player "Mmmhpmmff mmphmm!"
Damien "Now now [your name]."
Damien "Don't talk with your mouth full."
Player "MmmHHHmmpphh!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment