Sunday, August 13, 2023

The next big game after Love Lock

So I've talked a bit and thought a lot about what I'm going to do after Love Lock and while I'm on hiatus I decided to expand on the main idea.

I've started up a prototype already, just not sure where pov is going to meet her. (The name is still in progress, I like Emily but the name makes me think of someone I grew up with) 

Anyway, there's always a lot of talk about the gender, as in, "is it gay?", "is it straight?". And I've often tried to explain that you can't change the gender of the characters but you can change the gender of pov. Well with this game I was thinking of making a opposite gender of each character and just go easy on animations/illustrations. 

I've been thinking about a menu screen for pov where you pick the :She/He/They, Chest/Breasts, and Penis/Vagina but also where you can pick your love interests gender WITH a twist for Bi-sexual players as I'm hoping to add a random button so it will just randomize the genders of who's on screen. The stories would be the same though. So Emily/Elizabeth will have the same story as Bert/Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment