Sunday, August 13, 2023

Update

 I haven't announced in a while so I thought I'd share a bit of what I'm up to.

One of the things I did was went through David's route and changed all this sprites to reflect what time of day it is (so he's not bright against a dark background) Now that I think about it I wonder if there are other areas of the game that need this.... >.> I just know that David looks quite bright against these backgrounds in particular as there are no street lamps. The paramedic is going to need the same expression.


other than that I haven't been working on anything visual or written. 
I've been mostly adding sound effects, sprites and voice lines to Mark/David and Damien's routes, getting them all polished up and complete outside of finished art.
Visually I worked on adding achievements to each routes and making a better looking achievement screen. (spoilers in the achievement window)

No comments:

Post a Comment