Sunday, August 13, 2023

Updates

I don't really have anything to show but I've got some things to share.

I've recently just got Unknown on the Itch app! As well as creating and testing the Android version. Hopefully it's ready sooner than later. 

With help from you all on Discord I've figured out a way to create a Male version of Umbra! So there's that to look forward to now too :)

I've been in contact with the print shop to do off the first batch of Unknown Keychains! Just in the process of having them look over the design to make sure the colors won't be too dark. It's going to be double sided keychains with him wearing a mask on one side and his face reveal on the other. I redid them from the previous ones above as I wasn't satisfied with the way the legs looked. It looks MUCH better now and dare I say... hot >3> 

The next step in merch will be printing off the rest of the bundle and looking into creating buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment