Sunday, August 13, 2023

Writing sample of Rebecca

Writing Sample of Rebecca:

POV "Get over it!"
POV "I don't love you."
POV "I'm never going to love you."
POV "It's over."
"She stares at me with hollow eyes as she thinks over what I've said."
Rebecca "No..."
Rebecca "You're wrong..."
POV "You know I'm not."
Rebecca "YOURE WRONG!"
"I'm started as Rebecca starts screaming all of a sudden."
Rebecca "YOUR WRONG! YOUR WRONG! YOUR WRONG!"
Rebecca "ALL OF THIS NEEDS TO MEAN SOMETHING!"
Rebecca "ALL OF THIS PAIN NEEDS TO HAVE REASON!"
Rebecca "Cause if it doesn't..."
"Her eyes look dead with rage."
"I find myself shrinking into myself from fear."
Rebecca "Then..."
"She thinks it over carefully."
Rebecca "Then you deserve to feel as horrible as I do."
"I start to regret breaking her illusion of hope."
"She starts to laugh to herself."
Rebecca "You're right..."
Rebecca "What was I thinking."
Rebecca "This isn't going to get better."
Rebecca "Theres no saving this."
Rebecca "You ruined it all!"
Rebecca "You're..."
"She can barely put her thoughts together."
Rebecca "You need to pay for all this."

No comments:

Post a Comment