Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Info

 Going through audio today, Got Ada(dlc Adam) and Alex(dlc Allie) in. 

Working on Rueben(dlc Rebecca) still but all that's left to gather is Willow(dlc Walter) (who I may need to put out another casting call) and Dawn(dlc Damien). I have Dawn's but I need to cut it up still.

Then I can test the main storyline to make sure nothing is missing.

(DLC is something for me to worry about after Love Lock is finished however to avoid complications it's good for me to have it setup in the main storylines so that when DLC is finished and people add it to the game, there's no chances of DLC being added to a base game that doesn't have it programmed in. And then me having to tell everyone to update the game.)

This is why there isn't much in regards to DLC art right now.

Aside from that I've just been working on polishing off Stalker vs R/M



No comments:

Post a Comment